Monday, June 15, 2009

Change and other thoughts

I'm feeling very thoughtful, I guess that would be the word, today.
Yesterday I got to see some of my friends who just got home from their missions. It was great seeing them. We were talking about how in some ways it seems like no time has passed but in other ways, so much has changed. I know I have changed immensely in the last two years. This last year, so many people touched and changed my life. I have grown so much, and I am much happier with myself. I'm much more outgoing. I have come to better understand the gospel. I still have questions about my life, but I have realized dreams and made goals. I have a major, and I absolutely love it.
It's interesting how we can change. I love how everyone has their own strengths and weaknesses. Different things are more challenging to different people. We have to grow in our own ways, and then help people with things we are stronger in. I love how people can come into our lives and then change them. I love people, and I love love.
I wish it was easier for me to just come out and say things. I tend to be very vague and indirect. Sometimes I like it, but sometimes it just leads to frustration. I need my blunt friends to come back, because they tend to rub off on me.
I love life! It is truly wonderful, and I'm incredibly blessed. I am pretty sure that I have the most wonderful life ever. I hope I can help other people feel the love and joy that I feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment