Wednesday, December 19, 2012

I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

So, I discovered something on Monday. I was driving to the grocery store, and it was raining, but then it turned into wonderful, glorious gentle snow. I suddenly started feeling very Christmasy. I was going to be buying some Christmas gifts, but I hadn't felt much of the spirit of Christmas for the day, even though I had been listening to Christmas music for most of it. But the rest of the day, after the snow had begun, I just felt so much joy. So snow brings me a lot of Christmas cheer.

I'm totally a fan of "The best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear." And I can agree with that. However, give me some snow, and I will be in Christmas heaven. Snow brings the Christmas spirit to me. I knew I always loved a white Christmas, but I never realized how much I need it to help with my Christmas joy. No wonder last Christmas I didn't feel as full of Christmas spirit--there was very little snow.

I hope I have a white Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. I hope so too! Here's hoping the weatherman was right and it will snow on Christmas eve!

    ReplyDelete