Friday, January 18, 2013

Flowers!

I'm pretty sure that most people know that I really love flowers. I took floral design during my last year of school, and it was one of my favorite classes from my undergraduate education, and that's saying a lot since I really loved school and my major.

Last Friday was not my best day ever. In fact, I was calling it an awful day. I wasn't feeling very good, and I wanted to be having fun with my friends, and I kind of felt forgotten (I was also being dramatic; oh well). However, at about 8 or 9, one of my best friends  brought me some potted orchids.

Kind of like these, but mine are prettier



This was one of those little miracles in life and answers to a prayer. Not only did these flowers and the fact that my friend had thought of me when she bought them make me happy for the rest of the evening, but it has made me happy all week! I have placed the orchids on the desk in my room, and they just make me so happy. They are so beautiful!

My friend also told me that the way the orchids looked reminded her of me. How cool is that to be compared to a beautiful flower!?

I think that flowers make the world a better place with their beauty. They bring joy and can be a comfort to people. For that reason, they are wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment