Friday, July 10, 2015

Recent happenings

I should be sleeping, but I feel this longing to read or write, and writing is going to win out since I'm not loving the book I'm reading.

Independence day this year was on a Saturday, which meant I had a long weekend because I got Friday off. It was an awesome weekend. I went to Freedom Festival, made smoothies with friends, went swimming at a reservoir, went to a movie, went to the parade, went to Colonial Days, and went to Stadium of Fire! And on Sunday, I went home and ate with my family and watched some hilarious old home videos. I spent time with a bunch of friends and ran into an unexpected friend at the parade. It was seriously one of the best weekends of my life. I loved it so much. I love my family and friends!

So, my friend told me that there was a podcast that went over every chapter of Harry Potter. This is totally up my alley. Harry Potter-related things make me happy. I didn't look into it for a long time, but I like to do things I enjoy on my lunch break, and one day this week, I decided to start listening to the podcast on my lunch break. It makes me laugh. I don't agree with everything the guys say, and sometimes it's weird, but, yeah, it makes me laugh! If anyone is interested, it's called The Chapter Titles Were So Good. Happy.

This week hasn't been too extremely eventful. But I did have a test on Tuesday, and today I figured it would be fully graded, and I checked, and I got 90 out of 90! What!? Sweet! And tonight was fun.

Jordan and I have been going to Yuki a lot. Yuki is the bomb. If people don't know what it is, it's a shaved ice place where the syrups are homemade, made out of real fruits and herbs and vegetables. Oh how I love it! Everyone should go! Do it now!

Hmm, other thoughts from recently . . . I feel like the summer is going by really quickly, but there are so many things I want to do! I really want to go to a baseball game. I also want to go camping.

Also, people are really cool. I was talking to an old friend the other day, and people are just really cool. And sometimes life is hard. So, kindness is the best thing.

Ok, I suppose I'll go to bed now. I do have work in the morning. So, that's all for tonight!

1 comment:

  1. Great update! I want to check out the podcast while eating at Yuki. Sounds blissful! Also, if you're able to upload a family home video here, I would love to see mini-Michelle and her smiley face! :D

    ReplyDelete