Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Favorite Christmas things days 2 and 3--Caroling and friend gifts

Nope, I didn't manage to post yesterday because I was too busy with Christmas celebrations!

Yesterday I successfully went caroling for the first time ever unless I'm forgetting a time! As I suspected, I loved it! It snowed yesterday, so I was all bundled up with a bunch of people in my ward, and we had a great time! We sang Silent Night, Oh Come All Ye Faithful, Jingle Bells, Hark the Herald Angels Sing, Angels We Have Heard On High, Joy to the World, and We Wish You a Merry Christmas! I really like my ward. It was a lot of fun! And the snow made things exquisitely beautiful.

Also, over the past few days I've been delivering some gifts to some people, and it has turned into a lot of long and lovely conversations. Man I love people! I know I can give gifts at any time of the year, and I do, but it's nice to have a time of year where gift giving is encouraged, so I can have the chance to reach out to some who I haven't seen in a little while.

1 comment:

  1. I love you, Michelle! Your Christmas celebrations sound glorious. Caroling and gift giving? That's perfect! I see your point on why we should give gifts. It really is nice to spread the Christmas spirit.

    ReplyDelete