Monday, April 20, 2009

End of Semester Reminiscing

This semester has been crazy! In both good and bad ways. School-wise, it wasn't my favorite. My classes were somewhat boring and very hard. I missed Elsie, a lot! I also had some sad times. In other ways though, it was so great. Here are some of my favorite things about this semester.
  • my camping trip
  • the fact that I became such good friends with apt. 46 and went over there almost every day
  • my roommates- Lauren, Jessica, Chelsea, Bari, and Becky
  • the fact that I became good friends with some of the girls in our ward. I love them!
  • making new friends and friends in general
  • learning about my love for flowers and seeing flowers!
  • the tulip festival
  • conference
  • birthdays!
  • going on dates
  • country dancing
  • rolling down the hill!!!!
  • building a snowman and fort
  • playing Harry Potter Clue!!
  • secrets and operations
  • theme songs for people
  • Disney movies
  • my friend, Tyler, mentioned me in his talk at church, saying that i was always happy. haha
  • picnics and bbqs
  • learning cool things from Lauren
  • gifts!
  • donating blood for the first time with a bunch of friends
  • finger painting
So, more will be coming, along with pictures. But yeah, this semester was way cool. I am pretty sad it's over. I will really be missing some people when it's over. Luckily, most of them I will see in a few months. Unfortunately, one of my really good friends, Ben, is graduating and leaving for who knows how long. It's sad. But, I feel like life is great and everything will work out in life, so I guess it's all ok!

1 comment: