Wednesday, April 29, 2009

So Happy!

It's pretty easy to make me happy. Today I'm way happy though because I got to talk to my friend Ben on the phone for a bit, and my friend Tyler is home. Also, I'm reading Standing for Something by Gordon B. Hinckley, which is so good. It is reminding me of so many things that help me be happy: optimism, gratitude, service, goodness of people, and love. I'd have to say it is one of my favorite books. About every other paragraph I find an amazing quote that I want to post somewhere. Therefore, anyone reading this blog should just read the book. I'm serious. It'll help you so much. Another thing making me happy is that I work with way cool people. Yep, life is good.

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm, I'll look into that book. Hinckley is the best, and I just read the book about the Beattitudes a few months ago and loved it. I need more religious books. :)

    ReplyDelete