Friday, October 10, 2008

College

It's 2 am and I most definitely should be going to bed. I can't believe how late I have been staying up. Today was fun. It was 10-9-8 and I decided to celebrate! I made a cake and I wrote top ten lists about my roommates. It was fun, and probably kind of dorky. Some of my friends came over and that was great. I love having friends this year so much. I can't believe how anti-social I've been for the last two years. I was missing out. We were cleaning our kitchen and we discovered some rotting potatoes, which was really gross but also kind of funny because everyone was freaking out about it. Haha, I love life and people. It's so funny. Work was fun today and the weather was perfectly gorgeous. I love October. Basically, this is kind of redundant, because I just keep saying how much I love everything, but it's pretty much true. Today was one of the best days ever! It was worth it not to do homework and end up staying up late.

No comments:

Post a Comment