Tuesday, October 21, 2008

My Journal

Today I was reading through my journal. It was really funny to see how I've changed. I was such a brat when I was younger. I had the strangest thoughts. For example, I always wanted to be a writer, and one day I wrote that a funny name for a book character would be Roman Numeral II. hahaha. I am so weird. I got upset over the dumbest things too, like my sister not letting me play with my brother's toy and cleaning. I wish I had written more because I mainly wrote when I was angry, because writing is relaxing. But now it seems like I was an extremely negative girl. I don't think I was overall though. Apparently I did argue more often with my mom and my sister than I thought. It's weird though because I've always considered my sister my best friend, and now we don't argue at all. It was fun to see how I've grown and how my testimony has grown.

No comments:

Post a Comment