Thursday, October 30, 2008

Procrastination

Today I made a realization of something I really already knew. You should not plan on studying everything for a test the day before. You never know what is going to happen that could interfere. For example, I should have been keeping up better in Latin because now I'm going to be up very late studying because today my roommate, Elsie, got her mission call!!! She's going to Chile! Yay! I am so excited for her. However, I became very distracted from studying because of her call. This semester I just feel so distracted from school because there are so many wonderful people like my roommates and the people in my ward. I just want to be with them. I want to be doing things and having adventures. I need to get back to studying.

No comments:

Post a Comment