Monday, November 17, 2008

"Everybody Stumbles Sometimes"

This last week was not so wonderful. I was moody and not at my nicest. I was a bad employee, and student, and felt like a bad friend. I was kind of selfish. I am glad the week is over and I can have a fresh start. Last night I was reading in my scriptures Galatians 5 and 6. I remembered that if I am not so selfish, I end up being much happier. I hope to be less selfish this coming week and be better in doing what I should.
I learned some random things this week though: I learned that I love showering at random times in the middle of the day; I learned about some of my friends; and I learned that I am really bad at committing to things. I realized that some people really do like me as a person - that was happy. Sometimes I just see how I'm so imperfect and I don't understand how people can like me. I also realized that even though right now might not be the happiest time for me, it is preparing me for the future and helping me become a better person. I can still have a positive attitude and help others have joy. I love making other people happy and serving people. Sometimes I think I'm really awkward and worry that my friends think I'm so weird because I do random things like write nice notes and take cookies. I really enjoy it though and I hope that my friends like it. I hope that once in a while, I help someone have a better day.

No comments:

Post a Comment