Thursday, November 6, 2008

Sometimes you've just gotta talk

This whole week I've felt like I just have so much to say, and I want to hear other people's opinions too. However, there aren't people around all the time to talk to. Right now I just really miss the way it was with some of my old best friends. I felt like I could call them and talk to them at just about any time or go to their houses just to talk. I felt like it didn't matter what I said, because they would still like me and be my friends. I could be myself. I feel like right now I don't have friends that I can do that with. I do have really close friends, but they are busy. I have had a lot of good conversations this week too. I don't know, I guess I just really want to talk and get to know more about people. I shouldn't be complaining though. I have wonderful friends, family, and roommates - with most of those categories overlapping. I have a lot to be grateful for because people really are amazing and I am so blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment