Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Thanksgiving!

Thanksgiving is next week, and I'm really excited! I am going to California, and it's going to be fun. I was thinking today about how Thanksgiving is about giving thanks, obviously, and so I was thinking about what I'm thankful for. This is going to be a really long list-
gospel, scriptures, family, friends, roommates, weather (clouds, rain, snow, beautifully bleak days, sunshine, etc.), everything about church, people, President Monson, all of the general authorities, my ward, BYU, football, sports, events, deliciousness (in food-such as steak, lucky charms, cookies, thanksgiving food, etc.), delicious smells, USA, country music, any good music, books, eyes, my home, my apartment, air conditioning and heating, my bed, the great opportunities that I've had, lotion, toothpaste, contacts, movies, the opportunity to help people, showers, work, my professors, accents, the fact that everyone is different, language, long talks, my newfound ability to be outgoing, basically everything.

Oh man, I know I've forgotten so much. Some of those I could go on and on about too: especially my family, friends, and roommates. I am just so thankful for every single person I know. They are wonderful for each of their own reasons.

No comments:

Post a Comment