Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Possibly Stressed

I might possibly be stressed out.

I think it's weird that I'm stressed today when I wasn't really stressed yesterday, even though not much is different.

I think certain things just came to my attention today. For example, I realized that I can register for Winter semester classes in just a week and a half. I went to look at what's available, and I'm not sure how I'm going to make things work. If anyone has any good ideas for me for language learning, help me out. Some things at work also caused me stress. My performance review for the year is on Friday. I recently changed managers, and I don't necessarily feel like the month where I've had my new manager has been the best reflection of my year as a whole. However, my new manager is really nice, so it should be ok. Performance reviews just make me nervous though. Also, my life is busy. Work or school from 8 to 6 and then homework and eating and my attempts at maintaining a social life afterwards make me quite busy. I guess it's time to go back to the day by day method, while also planning ahead where I can. I can do this!

3 comments:

  1. You CAN do this! And just think--fall is here! And Christmas is coming! Those are things to help combat the stress because they help you appreciate every day as it comes. What a wonderful time of year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are living the dream! I'm sorry you are stressed, but I totally agree with Camilla that the time of year is getting so good that the stress stuff will work itself out. Just remember to make lists, and be sure to include one fun thing each time you do. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're fantastic, Michelle! I'm sorry you're so stressed. You do a lot, but I know you can do it. Go, Michelle! I'm rooting for you!

    ReplyDelete